We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Collecting personal information
2.1 We may collect store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths).
- Information that you provide to us when signing up with our website.
- Information that you provide when signing up on our website (including Your name, Email, phone number, Location, Educational details, Skills information, Cv’s, Cover Letters, Reference letters, Certificates of good conduct, Educational certificates, National Identification cards, Drivers License, Pay slips) and any other document needed for any particular purpose.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including: your name and email address).
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services, (Cv’s, Cover Letters, Reference letters, Certificates of good conduct, Educational certificates, National Identification cards, Drivers License, Pay slips) and any other document needed for any particular purpose.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including [the communication content and metadata associated with the communication); and
- Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
2.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
3. Using personal information
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and business.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website through your account.
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter).
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information).
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website.
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
3.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
3.4 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
4. Disclosing personal information
4.1 We may disclose your personal information to (any of our employees, officers, consultants, analysts), insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2 We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any of our recruitment processes, in regards to when we feel best to send them to any of our clients.
4.3 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Security of personal information
5.1 We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
5.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password, firewall-protected and SSL (Secure Sockets Layer)) platform, and other third party platforms that we use.
5.3 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5.4 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing your account on our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website), and in the event that you loose your password you can reset your password Here, and if you can not have it reset, we will under your consent change it for you. We will then not save it as it is your responsibility to remember your password.
6. Third party websites
6.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
6.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
7. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
We will in no way update, change or delete any of your information with out your consent.
8.2 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
8.3 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
8.4 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
8.5 We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
8.6 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- We use (session cookies) to recognize a computer when a user visits our website OR track users as they navigate the website.
- We use (persistent cookies) to collect specific information on our users if for a specific period of time if need be to get certain information from our users.
8.7 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
9. Data protection registration
9.1 We are governed by the Kenyan law and the Kenyan data controller bill 2012.
This website is owned and operated by Kama Kazi Africa.
We are registered in Kenya, under registration number BN/2012/159/446.
Our principal place of business is online, as we are an online-based company. You can only visit our offices if you are invited for an interview, or called in for a meeting by one of the (consultants, analysts or any employee) of the company.
You can contact us:
P.O. Box 24679-00502 Nairobi
+254 775671828 || +254 775 671 854 || +254 202 169 433