- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Enter purchase details (supplier’s information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Oversee storage of products
- Supervise loaders
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Keep updated inventory records
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports to the management on stores status.
- Organizing end month full stock count
- Monitoring procurement process and LPO
- Stock quotation
- Reconcile stock counts to report data.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have experience of at least 3 years as a Stock Controller
- Degree in Procurement or business-related field.
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- High levels of Integrity.
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment ordering and inventory control.
- Good analytical skills
- Detail Oriented/Attention to details
- Ability to Multitask
- Computer Skills
- Report writing skills
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 40,000-50,000(Depending on skills & experience)