To assist with the cleaning, preparation, service, ordering and control of food, cooked or uncooked, and ancillary items to agreed standards.
Responsible to: Head Cook/Chef
Liaises with: All kitchen staff
- To assist with stocktaking as required.
- To collect and deliver orders as required.
- To control and check items of equipment, including crockery, glassware, linen and other pantry requirements.
- To prepare dining room mise-en-place, including the filling of cruet and condiment sets, butter and jam containers.
- To set tables in accordance with requirements
- To relay orders as necessary.
- To set up trays as required, ensuring that all prescribed crockery, cutlery is in place
- To undertake relief duties of stewardS
- To operate tea, coffee and soft drink machines.
- To ensure that all tasks are completed in accordance with statutory and company hygiene requirements
- To report any suspicious parcel, package or behavior to management
- Hospitality certification.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the Hospitality Industry.
- 1-year supervisory experience.