Duties and Responsibilities
- To expand our Customers accounts, by identifying and selling the company’s concept.
- Develop monthly, quarterly revenue-generating proposals and establish individual sales goals.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- To be aware of and to report on competitor activities and initiatives that may affect the company’s existing business or prospects.
- To ensure that all customer queries or prospects inquiries are acted upon promptly.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- To maintain a daily record of client contacts that can be used in any contact between the company and its customers and prospects and to ensure that the CEO is informed of main points from each contact.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
Qualifications and Experience
- A business related degree preferably in Sales & Marketing
- MUST posses a minimum of 3 years working experience in Sales
- Ability to build relationships, excellent presentation and interpersonal skills and excel at client networking
- Proficiency in English as well as the necessary computer and data processing skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of Google Analytics, Google Spreadsheets, Pipe drive, Facebook Analytics, Double Click for Publishers (DFP) and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Experience working in a media organization is an added advantage
Skills and other Competencies
- Dependable and upholds integrity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Being self-motivated and passionate about knocking doors and closing deals
- Great understanding of online media
- A team player/in a team environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- An attractive Salary is on offer dependent on skills, qualifications and experience
- Sales bonus based on performance will be provided