The successful candidate’s main responsibility is to assist the Sales/Reservations team to sell the properties and the company’s itineraries as well as identifying lead markets, clients and promote the Group. He/She will maintain close contact with existing clients and develop business leads to increase sales.
- Develops new business from local/international agents, companies, organizations and tour operators, preparing new quotations, handling enquiries, preparing internal reports, following up on the above;
- Disciplined and a team player, flexible with working hours
- Communicate effectively with immediate supervisors;
- Available to be on duty during week-ends;
- Great and proven attention to details in special reference to: written quotations, language spelling, calculations, clients’ requests, changes affecting an enquiry, correspondence with clients and travel agents, deadlines;
- A Diploma in Tours & Travel, Business Administration, Marketing or relevant discipline, or equivalent studies.
- Good knowledge of the ResRequest Reservations software or ability to acquire this skills very quickly;
- Good knowledge of Excel software program;
- Sales experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Result-Oriented. Have a positive attitude toward challenges and the drive to excel.