The Sales Administrator will be focused on:
- Building and improving relationships with customers
- Marketing and building sales leads
- Providing reports including
- Stock movement reports
- Regular daily weekly and monthly sales reports
- Sales analysis
- Keeping a customer feedback database
The candidate will have;
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent computer skills, particularly including the ability to use Microsoft Excel at an advanced level
- Strong numeracy and analytical ability
- The ability to collect data, analyse and interpret that data to produce clear and effective reports
- Experience working in an FMCG environment would be an advantage.
- Experience working in the food industry would be an advantage.
- A valid driving license.
- A bachelor’s degree in agribusiness, agricultural economics, marketing, animal science or crop science.
- Good communicators – 3- 4 Years of experience.
- KCSE with strong results in English and Mathematics.
- A diploma in Sales or a business qualification is an advantage
We are looking for;
The right attitude and competencies are valued highly. This person will be an ambassador for our company so needs to be professional, courteous and efficient both to our external customers and with internal stakeholders.
What we can offer
For the right candidate this is a role with much room for growth.
The candidate will be based at our offices in Timau and will have regular local travel. There is considerable opportunity to grow with the company.