The Residential Agent is to assist and grow the residential agency business in the Karen/Langata region in line with the client’s requirements and standards so as to add value at all times. Reporting to Head of Agency.
- Fee and Business generation
- Prepare all marketing and sales materials.
- Provide support and generate business leads/referral business for other departments
- Build and maintain goodwill, confidentiality and trust with prospective and existing clients at all times in order to foster the professional image of the partnership.
- Promote the brand in the market.
- Develop and report on financials.
- Generate reports & market surveys on the regions property market
- Managing internal clients in a professional and proactive way
- Take responsibility for all outstanding monies in relation to your clients who have signed in contracts
- Communicate fully with all concerned to ensure that business is managed in an efficient and professional manager
- Administrative work associated with the above.
- Must be a professional and good team player and interact and assist with all other team members.
Education and Experience
- Degree level, preferably Land Economics Degree or Diploma in Real Estate Agency & Property Management.
- Three or more years’ relevant experience in the field of agency (lettings and sales) with at least two years in a management position. (preferable)
Licensing and Registration
- A valid Kenyan Driver’s License.
- Registration as an Estate Agent is an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A thorough knowledge of the market conditions, including the ability to assess the rental or sale worth of a property for open market value purposes, including assessments for clients in report format.
- Knowledge of the different locations of the Karen/Langata neighborhoods & unique sales features of each (USP).
- Willing to work overtime, holidays and weekends, as necessitated by the demands of the job.
- Computer Proficiency
- Word processing and spreadsheet applications, MS Office and similar software, utilization of Explorer and Adobe Photoshop.