Recruitment consultants make an important contribution to the economy. By delivering professionals with specialist skills and experience, they empower companies to grow and flourish. We achieve this through market advice, networking and a complex candidate selection process.
We are looking for a motivated individual who is ready to do anything to learn and perfect their role. We are hard working, and we love what we do, it drives us every day trying to perform better and better. We laugh and have fun but we also realize our work is changing this country and changing lives and so we have an underlying understanding of our work that ensures we maintain the highest of standards in terms of communication and customer care. Perfect 90% of the time is simply not good enough. It is 100% or nothing!
Main roles and responsibilities
- Business Development – sourcing and working with current clients and bringing on board new clients through your intricate understanding of business, of the Companies database of talent as well as our potential reach of talent through our networks and channels.
- Sourcing for Senior Recruitment consultants by filtering initial applications for relevance and searching in our database for key relevant individuals.
- Calling candidates to pre-interview and categorise them based on the Kama Kazi categorisation guidelines.
- Source the best candidates in limited time through our own networks and channels, through advertising and through your own creativity and brilliance.
- Working through the entire pre interview process with candidates to ensure the KK Candidate shines.
- Understanding Company KPIs and working towards these.
- Working with the entire team of Recruitment Consultants to support them in their needs
- Reference checking when need be
- Sales and persuasion
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
- Tenacity and charm
- A can do attitude
- Research Skills
- A keen sense of accountability and responsibility
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to see a problem as an opportunity and not an obstacle
- Great self awareness and self maintenance
Key qualifications and experience:
- Certified HRM holder from a reputable college or university.