Our client is a unique Eco-lodge, hostel and backpackers, offering an exceptional budget-friendly alternative to the classic hotels and resorts of the Kenyan Coast. The establishment is a central meeting point for all the backpackers visiting Kenya’s coast, as well as for those with an interest in alternative and more sustainable and conscious living lifestyles.
- Managing reservations, availability and guest inquiries via phone, email and online travel partners.
- Checking guests in, setting up tabs, informing them of all relevant information about the company with a welcome speech and tour of the property upon arrival.
- Accurately quoting customer inquiries regarding rates and availability, including via online travel sites.
- Providing excellent information about our activities and services, activities/highlights and opportunities in and around Kilifi, and the surrounding area to all inquiring guests
- Managing email folder effectively, redirecting emails to correct staff members and responding to any that you are able to in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of the reception as it is the face of the hostel.
- Receive all payments for bills and ensure all transactions accurately accounted for through POS.
Qualifications & Expectations:
- Previous front office experience not less than 2 years.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Previous point of sale system experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.