We are looking for a professional real estate agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. Real estate agent responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration, negotiate prices or other sales terms
Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price. Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters. Advise real estate clients.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop contents for sales presentations and other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting. Advise real estate clients.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases. Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources. Obtain property information.
- Contact current or potential customers to promote products or services.
- Attend events to develop professional knowledge, coordinate appointments to show home to prospective buyers.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Visit properties to assess them before showing them to the clients.
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity