The Quality Control Supervisor will report to the Operations Manager.
Quality Control Supervisor to work mainly in our Nakuru office.
The role is to support numerous quality and testing functions within our Edible Oil Factory and doing extensive testing on dry grains and pulses also.
- Testing of grain and pulses samples
- Testing of oil and feed cake
- Preparation of samples for customers
- Development of testing protocols and standards
- Standardisation of testing techniques and methods
- Fast turnaround of results for operational needs
- Liaison with customers and internal and external stakeholders on sampling and quality
- Work with the Food Safety Audit teams in preparation for FSSC 22000 audits
- At least five years’ experience in a QC role, with knowledge of dry grains sampling
- Experience with ISO/FSSC audits or
- Experience with laboratory work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Good Computer Skills
- Keen interest/knowledge of farming and the environment is an advantage
- A Natural Science, Biology or Agriculture Qualification, and any prior experience is an