The Procurement Supervisor provides business & Procurement organization knowledge & technical expertise to the BU Procurement team members. Responsible for proper implementation of Procurement policy, processes, and category strategy. Own local procurement results and act as the link between Central Procurement Function category teams and the local business unit leaders (ensure local business need and market analysis are reflected in procurement strategies and own the delivery of those strategies to the client).
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervisory all aspects of the procurement department including and not limited to:
Analysis of the business to ensure operational efficiency and process improvement.
Track business feedback and reviews and work on plans to implement improvement as a result.
Supervise and manage the team.
Build expertise in Country Specifics.
- Procurement Policy and Processes
Vendor Master Data
Education, Experience, & Skills:
General Business Skills & Knowledge
- Strong leadership skills
- Written and verbal communication & presentation skills.
- Strong Project Management Skills.
- Strong understanding of Company Organisational structures
- Has an excellent understanding of Procurement Cycle, Policies, and Procedures.
- Good knowledge of internal control and compliance principles
- DOA/DA knowledge and use.
- Ability to develop and implement RFI/RFP process and bids.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills on financial data including P&L.
- Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Project management skills