Duties and Responsibilities
- Sells development property for clients.
- Fully understands property development listings to become familiar with properties for sale.
- Accompanies prospects to property sites, quotes purchase price, describes features, and discusses conditions of sale or terms of lease.
- Manages booking process which entails filling a reservation form and collecting clients’ deposits.
- Liaise between buyer and seller lawyers to get sale agreement signed.
- Manage any buyer queries during the development construction period.
Skills and other competencies
- Good knowledge of the Real Estate Market (Residential) in Nairobi.
- Fully understands the Sales Process.
- Experience working with a CRM preferred.
- Good knowledge of MS WORD, MS EXCEL, MS POWERPOINT.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Management/Commerce/Business Administration (specialization in Sales and Marketing preferred).
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales (with at least 2 years’ experience in Development sales preferred).