Responsible for the organization and co-ordination of office and HR operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee all human resources operations: recruitment, hiring, employee on‐boarding, staff orientation, performance reviews, and disciplinary action in compliance with the company’s rules and regulations and local labor laws.
- Design and implement and keep up to date filing systems
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure efficiency
- Co-ordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints. Manage internal staff relations
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Manage suppliers and supplier relationships.
- Role to essentially manage the back office directly involving reviewing and improving the current systems. When back office running smoothly to expand and do similar with the front office.
Education and Experience
- Business degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Highly organized
- Accounting knowledge preferable Problem analysis and assessment
- Knowledge of inventory / stock systems preferable
- Knowledge of logistics (import procedures etc) preferable
- Track record of having previously designed and implemented office procedures
- Good command of MS excel essential.
- Good command of quick books preferable
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Delegation of authority and responsibility
- Information gathering and monitoring
- Coaching skills