Purpose of the role:
As a Marketing Coordinator, you will work closely with other members of the management teams to identify marketing priorities. You will propose and implement a full suite of marketing strategies (print and online) to build awareness and promote customer loyalty, targeting former guests and also in the attempt to attract new clientele for the company.
- Research & Monitoring: Identify strengths and weaknesses. Identify the factors that shape the appeal to customers, monitor reviews and feedback from guests, and ensure that any guest’s poor experience is not repeated.
- Awareness: Make sure all our online and printed information is accurate and appealing. Make this information widely available and accessible to our various types of guests.
- Presence: Generate and share engaging content daily on all platforms outlined in the marketing strategy and any new social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest). Manage online reputation and engagements.
- Promotions/events: Review future bookings/events and develop promotions/events to increase occupancy during times of the year when bookings/events are low. Running special events, courses, camps, conferences, etc.
- Customer relationships – Continue building strong customer relationships to build a stable revenue base and ensure high levels of repeat business.
- Strong research skills as well as knowledge about the music and event industries
- Experience with developing and delivering successful marketing plans and campaigns that increase brand awareness and engagement on both online and offline channels.
- Experience with enhancing impact through organic and paid social media advertising
- Experience with SEO, Google advertising (ad words and targeting) and web design
- Experience managing and building relationships with artists as well as partners and sponsors.
- Excellent communication and networking skills both written and verbal with very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience in graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Experience in festivals and/or events marketing is preferable.
- Experience in Conference and Team building marketing is preferable.