- Proactively establish and grow strong relationships/partnerships with current and potential clients.
- Create awareness of products, answering product queries on phone or email and offering advice to clients.
- Grow and retain existing clients by presenting new solutions to them.
- Preparing and sharing up-to-date work status reports with all relevant stakeholders both internally and externally on a regular basis
- Negotiate with clients on price, cost, delivery and specifications of products to be offered
- Monitor products’ quality and advice on best practices to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be involved in the process of grading products
- Manage social media platforms of the farm
- Data Entry
Job qualification, skills and competencies:
- Degree in Marketing or any Business related field.
- Fluent in both written and Spoken English
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- Passionate in customer management and service delivery.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.