MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Provide a high level of property maintenance.
- Maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection.
- Accountable for managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation.
- Develop and implement strategies that will deliver products and services, which meet or exceed the needs and expectations of guests and employees while maximizing the financial performance.
- Responsible for maintaining standards and regulatory requirements. Leads the emergency response team for all facility issues.
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering and hotel operations, skills to integrate and communicate that information.
- Must have advanced working knowledge in the following areas: General plumbing, refrigeration, air conditioning, electrical systems, boilers, Ozonator, bathroom fixtures and tiling, painting – prep to finish, basic carpentry, grounds keeping.
- Requires investigating and analyzing current activities and/or information in a specialized field involving readily available data and indicating logical conclusions and recommendations.
- Supervisory skills.
- Ability to provide information and associated services to hotel management and guests.
- 10 years’ progressive experience in the engineering and maintenance or related professional area; technical training in HVAC-R/Electrical/Plumbing ideally in a Hotel Set up.
- Degree / Diploma from an accredited university/college in Building and Construction, Engineering, Mechanics, or related major;