- Our Client works with broad acre non-irrigated farmers in Kenya. Their objective is to enable farmers to generate more value from their activities.
- They are a diversified business with two processing factories for oilseed, a pulses processing site, A seed company, a crop trading arm as well as several other activities.
- They are looking for somebody to join their logistics team in Nakuru to strengthen day to day operational capability.
The Logistics Officer reports to the Operations Manager.
The position is based at the Nakuru office
- Coordinate truck movements and activities including
- Delivery planning
- Problem identification resolution
- Regular and timely communication with stakeholders
- Collection and coordination of sample movements
- A diploma or higher at a well-recognized academic institution.
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- You should have experience working in a fast moving logistics environment
- The role is permanently based at the factory at Nakuru
Monthly Gross Salary: Kshs. 35,000 – 80,000 (Depending on Skills & Experience)
Other benefits may follow after successful completion of probation.