Responsible for researching, analyzing, interpreting and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance/accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the field they work in.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze past results and perform variance analysis
- Identify trends and make recommendations for improvements
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports
- Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data
- Create charts, graphs, and presentations for leadership teams
- Develop recommendations to improve business operations going forward
- Bachelor’s degree in any Agricultural related course or Statistics.
- 1-3 years’ work experience in research writing preferably in the agricultural sector.
- Experience and knowledge of data analysis, modeling and programming.
- Comprehensive computer skills including database searching, Power Point, word processing, spreadsheet analysis and online research.
Skills and other competencies
- Good with numbers
- High attention to detail
- Ability to distill large amounts of information into specific takeaways.