- Manage the Payroll, attendance records, employee contracts, staff annual leave and sick leave.
- Formulate and implement best practice Human Resource policies and systems in order to support the organization’s business strategy.
- HR administrative tasks – job advertising, coordinate interviews for vacant positions by sorting and short listing CVs and conduct interviews.
- Manage orientation and induction of all new employees and update them on HR policies and procedures. Walk them through the company procedures and ensure they provide all documentation required of new staff.
- Manage transfers, performance reviews, disciplinary processes, suspensions and terminations.
- Advise management on appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Prepare HR monthly updates and reports;
- Respond to queries from staff with regards to HR policies / procedures
- Ensure compliance with Labour Laws and Statutory requirements i.e. PAYE, NSSF
- Prepare and implement the Annual budgets with regards to employee costs.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- MUST be IHRM Certified
- Bachelors Degree or Higher Diploma in HR or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years relevant HR experience, having worked in an environment with 50 plus employees
- Among other criteria, the successful candidate should possess ability to maintain a high degree of tact and diplomacy, confidentiality and trust; high level of personal and professional integrity; excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate sensitively in a busy environment.
- Must know effective time management and have solid organizational skills with ability to prioritize assignments and work effectively under pressure.