Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse and benchmark the Companies current position in the market with regards to remuneration, benefits and compensation schemes.
- Develop a competitive yet realistic remuneration structure within the organisation.
- Work with the Management to develop and implement a Talent management framework within the Company.
- Collaborate with the executive team to understand business goals and to build development strategies that ensure a strong future talent pipeline as well as manage internal and external talent pools.
- Deliver talent management solutions to the organization while managing the talent management process and initiatives as well as provide guidance on all aspects of talent management process, policies and communication, through process, planning, design, project management, administration and measurement.
- Contribute significantly in the core talent management pillars of talent identification, developing talent maps, talent development and deployment for strategy execution.
- Work with the business and key stakeholders to ensure talent development for the various talent pools in the Company is implemented.
- Develop Leadership and Management Development roadmaps for the Business as part of Talent Development agenda.
- Support proactive Talent Retention initiatives and programs for the Company as part of the Talent Management agenda.
- Provide high level support in the design, development and implementation of on-boarding initiatives that align with the Company’s workforce strategy and goals as part of Talent retention initiatives.
- Contribute significantly to the employment branding of the Company as a preferred “Employer of Choice” through compelling value proposition messaging, internally and externally and develop an effective talent pipeline of key internal and external talent.
- Talent analytics and talent management structure and plans
- Companywide succession plans
- HR talent reports for management review and decision making
- Staff training and development plans
- Train and implement on all deliverables with ultimate outcome for high retention and high staff satisfaction.
- Good leadership and management skills;
- Planning, coordination and problem resolution skills;
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality when dealing with internal and external customers;
- Influencer with excellent negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
- A forward planner with clear focus, ardent team player and able to work with remote supervision in a diverse environment;
- Attention for detail and strong numeracy skills;
- Business acumen, strategic thinker with ability to make sound decisions for the business
- Have good problem analysis and reporting skills;
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity; and
- Ability to grow, support and develop departmental staff
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resources, Social Sciences, general management or business administration.
- At least seven (7) years’ experience in Human Resources Management with a focus on Talent Management, Recruitment and Selection, Learning and Development and Performance Management
- Exposure to talent analytics and talent management approaches with an ability to align program outcomes to talent strategy.
- Working knowledge of the labour/ employment laws.
- Good understanding of the macro business environment and of how environmental factors and other drivers impact business strategies and tactics.