An Administrative Assistant Intern’s responsibilities will include telephone duties, ordering supplies, preparing and distributing marketing materials, documentation and reports. The successful candidate should be able to keep the office running smoothly and enable the team to perform efficiently.
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer and direct phone calls; organize correspondence and answer emails
- Handle leasing process
- Manage social media accounts and replies
- Handle confidential employer and client information
- Take notes or transcribe meetings
- Schedule meetings and arrange employer’s calendar; schedule meeting spaces and conference rooms
- Undertake and coordinating front office, reception duties and maintaining and managing office diary.
- Present excellent customer-service skills to customers and clients
- Manage filing systems, update records, and organize documentation
- A minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 1-3 years work experience in administration preferably in Real Estate Industry.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Skills and other competencies
- Highly organized and able to work well with fast-paced directions and instructions
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Strong customer-service and presentation skills
- MUST have at least 1 years experience in Real Estate