Experience(s) : 10 Year
Location : Nairobi
Job Type: Management Level
Job Kind : Full Time
Highest Educational Level : Bachelors' Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
The incumbent will be responsible for setting up the financial systems, corporate governance, due diligence, a financial delegation of authority, establishing the hotel finance team, payroll system and managing the hotels’ financial and accounting policies, systems and processes. They will set up and oversee the following departments: Procurement, Human Resources and It in accordance with the policies procedures and standards laid out by management to ensure maximum internal and external customer satisfaction.
● Financial Accounting
● Cash and Risk Management
● Budgeting and financial modelling
● Financial Reporting
● Customer service and communication
● A minimum of 10 years’ experience in a hotel/leisure industry as a Financial controller
● At least a 4 years post-bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field from a recognized institution
● Professional Designation – CPA/ACCA
● Strong organizational and work coordinating skills
● Professionally groomed An eye for detail and a focus on quality standards.
● Ability to solve problems.
● Strategy development and implementation experience
● Strong communication skills
● Leadership and people development
● Good interpersonal skills