Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to all show house customer visits
- Send all leads to Sales Manager only
- Accompany and show around buyers/prospective clients during property visits.
- Provide the proper information to prospective clients and assure them the suitability of the property/project to their needs.
- Attain comprehensive product knowledge and explain/display the properties and their features to potential clients.
- Keep abreast of the current market trends and carry out competitor analysis to have a better understanding of the market.
- Facilitate open house/show house events.
- Assists buyers in the home purchasing process.
- Create and maintain a good relationship with previous clients to ensure acquisition of referral for potential clients.
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities
- Update and maintain the database and client profiles and ensure these are transitioned into the main Company database.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly activity and sales reports, submitted to senior management.
- Expected to keep accurate records of changes to client specifications.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Management/Commerce/Business Administration (specialization in Sales and Marketing preferred).
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Real Estate Sales (with at least 2 years’ experience in Development sales preferred).