The cleaner will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness in and around the Gym area.
Duties and Responsibilities
Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Supervising Officer.
- Sauna/steam and changing room cleaning
- Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Suction cleaning carpeted areas and “spot” cleaning carpets.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within the contract.
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge of cleaning operations or maintenance procedures.
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaning maintenance sessions.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
Certificate of secondary education
1 year working in a similar environment.
Skills and other Competencies
- Good communication skills.
- Great personality
- Team player/People’s person
- Must be friendly
- Be engaged and willing to help all around