What documents should I attach to my application?
Question many people ask themselves is what documents should be included when sending an application.
Have you applied for a job on Kama Kazi?
Congratulations! That’s great news.
Now, did you attach your CV to the bottom of your application? If not then we may not be able to consider you.
Please carefully check and review your application before hitting the APPLY button.
There is a section at the bottom to upload documents and we thought it useful to give you a little guide:
What documents should be included:
- Highest level of education certificate
- Any relevant professional qualification certificates
- Code of conduct
- Any recommendation letters from past employers – the most recent is the most important.
What documents should NOT be included:
- ‘Irrelevant’ education certificates- Primary school certificates are NOT needed.
- High school certificates are also not needed so long as you have attached diploma, degree or professional qualification papers.
- Any other papers such as courses, leadership courses etc.
Note: Carry all papers to the interview with you but only attach the most necessary to your application.
Any questions – feel free to chat with us online, send us an email or converse with us on social media.