Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare teaching materials during set prep time as noted by the English Department and create original teaching materials each month to match the existing English curriculum.
- Lead English lessons during scheduled times, provide an immersive English-speaking environment throughout the day, and provide feedback and suggestions to other English Specialists in regard to successful teaching methods.
- Monitor student progress and maintain a portfolio for each student.
- Identify developmental needs of his/her students and organize ways to meet these needs.
- Assist the Lead Montessori Teacher in reviewing and editing all English materials, parent letters, and Student Reports to ensure no language mistakes are made.
- Maintain good relationships with parents and keep them well-informed about their student’s progress.
- Represent and participate at campus, school, and community events as needed.
- Establish and maintain cogent working relationships with all campus staff.
- Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues in the organization to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of campus/classroom objectives.
Qualifications and Benefits
- Teachers who possess a native speaker level of competence or BA/MA in Native English Speaking Country (US, UK, CA, SA, IR, NZ, AUS).
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years in ESL early childhood education experience (preschool preferred) – will need a letter of 2 experience (volunteer, part-time acceptable if applicant is recent graduate).
- TEFL/TESOL/ELL Certification (unless degree is in TESOL or Early Childhood Education).
- 0 – 3 or 3-6 Montessori Certification (preferred) Skills
- e-MA and EMTTA (American Montessori Teacher Training Academy) scholarship program for existing Employees.
- Children tuition discount.
- Visa and Immigration fees full support
- Provision of International Insurance
- 2 years fixed Contract.
Monthly Gross Salary: USD – 2,5000 / RMB 14,000-20,000
Position Level: Executive
Deadline: 30th November 2018
Interested applicants should apply even without full qualifications, the client will have some leniency in terms of qualifications for the right individuals.
Please note that due to current PRC immigration regulations an original BA degree and an original TEFL/TESOL certificate will be required when applying for your working permit.
*The estimated visa process time varies between 2-4 months.
Kama Kazi Africa has a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement.